Catheters and cannulae for puncture have color coding based on their sizes.
- Puncture and establishment are held at the same time
- Good drainage capacity even with small outer diameters due to minimal wall thickness
- Minimum irritation of the bladder mucosa due to the pigtail tip in the bladder
- Reduction of hospital infection level
- Absence of after operational urethritis and epididymitis
Almost no complications comparing to urethral catheters
The catheter, that keeps the shape, with the funnel and drainage holes on the inner surface of the bent tip, length 65 cm with two marks of the depth, sizes 8, 10, 12, 14 and 16 of the distal pull ring.
№ in the catalogue: 170718
- Special two-part trocar needle, depth of the puncture -12cm
- Catheter Retainer
- 1.5-liter urinal