Powdered and non-powdered
Increased strength, better protection during surgical procedures
Gloves have a fully anatomical shape
Material softness provides enhanced comfort during the surgery
Micro-textured working surface on the palm and fingers offers necessary strength of the capture in both wet and dry gloves
Roller at the end of the cuff eases dressing of the gloves, the roller prevents folding of the cuff and fixes glove on the clothes
- Meets the requirements of EN455 and D3577 Standards
- In the production is established the quality management system QSR (GMP) and ISO 9001: 2008 Quality Management System, as well as ISO 13485: 2003.
- Sterilization by ethylene oxide.
- Control of sterility and bioburden in accordance with ISO 2859-1.
- Hypoallergenic - reduce any potential allergic reactions