Enterprise Intracranial stent
- Stent self-expanding, nitinol closed-cell.
- To be placed on the delivery guide, having four flexibility zones for better advance.
- Four markers at each end and positioning marker on the delivery system.
- The ends are trumpet shaped.
- Stent is positioned on the delivery system in polymer sheath that eases introduction.
Advantages of Enterprise stent:
- Distinct contrast.
- Trumpet at the ends.
- 4 stent lengths available: 14 mm - 22 mm - 28 mm - 37 mm
- One diameter available currently: 4,5 mm (tips – 7,5 mm) – stent is designated for vessels having 3-4 mm diameter.
- Stent shortening in maximum diameter vessels does not exceed:
- For 14 mm stent – 1,1 mm (6,7%)
- For 22 mm stent – 1,9 mm (7,7%)
- For 28 mm stent – 3,2 mm (9,8%)
- For 37 mm stent – 4,7 mm (10,9%)
Stent cell diameter for minimum diameter vessels (3 mm): average 3,2 French, but not less 2,6 French.