Stenosis area advance ease:
Perfect handling: extended tapered distal part. Good rotation control: integral solid core.
Safety introduction for any location defects:
- More elastic distal segment: flexible tip, integral flexible FLEX-JOINT joint.
- Improved support area: smooth transition from proximal part of the core to the support area, the core diameter in the support area is 0076".
ATW DURAGLIDE sliding ease:
- DURAGLIDE specific coupler, 25 cm length.
- DURAGLIDE proximal section coating.
- Strength and flexibility combination allows to ease interventional instrument advance.
- Perfect stability of the support area against lateral deformation.
- Ideal handling to access stenosis area: ATW rotation transmission is better by 22% .
- Secure sliding.
- DURAGLIDE coupler for smooth advance: ATW advance resistance is less by 30% - 75%.
Driven ATW introducer with markers:
The first introducer with capability to opt stent length compatible with stenosis length.
More information. More efficacy. More benefits.
ATW Marker is more than just introducer, it allows to:
- Define accurate stenosis length.
- Adjust interventional instrument length more accurately.
- Reduce duration and cost of intervention.
Advance. Passage. Guidance.
- Extended tapered form gradually narrowing, and integral core of the introducer for ideal guidance and good rotation control.
- Good flexibility of the distal section FLEX-JOINT joint for safe advance through vessels.
- Improved support area and smooth transition from the shaft proximal part to ease the instrument advance.
- Specific DURAGLIDE coupler having 25 cm length provides sliding surface.
Use ease and agility:
- To move through the damage area and measure its length.
- Opt the most appropriate length of the interventional instrument.
- Place the introducer tip distal of the stenosis, according to markers.
- Insert the stent or balloon, make plastic repair.
- If needed, measure stenosis length again or use markers to check the stent positioning accuracy.