Optease Temporary Vena Cava filter
You may remove OptEase temporary Vena Cava filter within 12 days inclusive or leave it as the permanent one.
- Compatible with 6f introducer (6f - BRITE TIP introducer with radiopaque marker and SLIX haemostatic valve).
- Design with two baskets (for the most effective thrombotic mass entrapping).
- Self-aligned mechanism (for optimization of thrombotic mass entrapping and filter removal).
- Steady to optimal extent (6 outstanding teeth to prevent from filter displacement).
- A wide range of inferior vena cava diameters (perfect vena cava grasp, up to 30 mm diameter. It is better than in one-level and tapered filters).
- Easy placement and removal procedure (filter caudal tip hook for grasp and removal ease).
- Modified vascular dilator angiographic (pressure - 800psi; no need in pigtail catheter, has markings for vena cava diameter measurement; 8 lateral holes; 2 radiopaque markers).
Universal Kit for any approaches:
- Jugular approach.
- Cubital approach.
- Femoral approach.